★DANCE PARTY PICTURE☆

★DANCE PARTY PICTURE☆

Monday, August 8, 2011

Introducing my roommates!!

This is my desk and where I sleep! This picture was taken on the first day! Well, It looks more crazier today,, I've reallly got to clean my rooms...

These four are the ones who I mostly hang out with! Ji-Woo / Hyun-Ji / Chae-yun  and me!
We always talk and talk and talk and eat and eat and eat!

This picture... is when we study haha,,, well, I don't remember now, but I think they are playing ㅋㅋ

This is my desk, and I madethe Scheduler, which contains some like when period starts, or something!
I like to stick things on my desk, like you can see there are some post-its around it! I hope I can have more good memories here, even though there can be some bad and sad memories!

Especially with my classmates, I hope I can learn more and more in this camp! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment