★DANCE PARTY PICTURE☆

★DANCE PARTY PICTURE☆

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dance PARTY BABE!!!!!!

 At last saturday, August 6th, there was a big party, which was DANCE PARTY!!!!
Everyone enjoyed it!

Especially, many teachers who looked so scary, changed their behaviors or everything and showed us a fun parts of them!

For example, our history TA Young-Jin Park wore A BLUE SHIRT with WHITE PANTS and sang a very hard song "늪" and jumped up and down singing "PUT YOUR HANDS UP".
                                   

                                    

                                        

Also, Our last writing TA, Kiara showed a real good dance with one boy on the stage! And performance by 3 teachers too! They sange "LUCKY".

My room PA, 성예은 performed a song "이젠 그랬으면 좋겠네" with a real good voice, just like 박정현 who sang the same song in the TVprogram, 나는 가수다!

Everybody seemed to enjoying very much especially me, and my roommate Ji-woo sang and jumped up and down crazily! It was a real fun night! Actually, that was my very frist dance party, and I liked it!





After that, we all had a picture, just for celebrating our dance party! Also, with our roomPA, 예은teacher, because it was her last night with us....ㅠㅠ

2 comments:

  1. Oops,,, I tried to get the videos... But... It's not working at all,, sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really fun!!! I miss 예은PA~~~!!!!!!! That was fun Dance Party and I took these pictures of you guys~~ Don't forget!!

    ReplyDelete